Job TitleDigital Marketing Intern
Job Description Summary
Intern, Digital Marketing Client Experience
You'll join the team at a critical moment as we are building a powerful marketing & sales tech stack with the goal of providing service to global internal stakeholders, best-in-class resources for our employees, and actionable data to achieve organizational goals.
You'll be a key member of the team for the summer, supporting our efforts to pull Greater China's digital marketing needs closer to our global digital strategies and toolsets. This role will support a digital marketing current-state assessment and future-state vision alongside our global website vendor and in-market resources. The result of these efforts should be a plan for 2022 and associated investment recommendations.
The Marketing environment is fast-paced, and it requires you to multitask. You are expected to work individually as well as within a team, which requires daily communication and exchanges to ensure alignment to the larger digital goals and initiatives.
Essential Job Duties:
- Collaborate with vendor(s) to conduct and collect information from discovery and planning sessions and track against deliverables and timelines
- Act as a liason between local marketing teams and global digital marketing COE; Capture and clearly articulate back to leadership the relevant business requirements for in-market digital marketing needs and desires
- Familiarize yourself with the Cushman & Wakefield MarTech capabilities to better inform planning migration/consolidation efforts
- Work collaboratively with local marketing teams to prioritize digital marketing needs for migration/consolidation
- Leverage COE expertise as needed in discovery and planning discussions to ensure alignment to global digital initiatives
- Document steps and practices for future references, as well as for back-up purposes
- Adhere to Cushman best practices for marketing organization's planning efforts
- Ensure focus is on metrics, fact-based decisioning and continuous improvement
- Participate in digital COE meetings on a weekly basis
- Present findings of discovery at the end of the summer along with recommendations related to resourcing and budget needs for 2022
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Requires marketing experience or interest with an emphasis on digital media and marketing technology
- Strong time management, communication and organization skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Curiosity and commitment to learning and sharing knowledge with others
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative? Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.