Ensure all administrative tasks & information relating to billing, revenue, payables, human resources, and other related accounting activity is provided timely and accurately. Assists the branch management with facility and warehouse issues. Position exists in a small to medium size branch.
* Maintains responsibility of scanning all shipment related paperwork and sending electronically in a timely and accurate manner.
* Ensures all A/P invoices are received, approved, and sent to Shared Services in a timely manner.
* Performs the Human Resource and payroll activities in the branch. This includes, but not limited to entry of timecards/payroll, involvement in the hiring process for the branch including preparing needed paperwork. Contacts Corporate Human Resources for any Employee Relations issues or general HR questions
* Assists branch management with facility issues, equipment repair, phones, building repair, office equipment, and computers as well as assist with any issues within the warehouse. Maintains inventory of uniforms & office supplies, reconciling as needed.
* Administers petty cash, bank deposits, and purchasing card usage on-site. Processes or assist, customer service with credit card authorizations and reconciliation of activity
* Miscellaneous office activities including processing daily incoming & outgoing mail/packages, phone coverage, and planning social activities for employees at the facility,
* Preforms other related essential duties as assigned or requested.
|Requirements||SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES|
* Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent education. Preference given to additional schooling as gained through an associate's degree in business or related field.
* 0 - 3 years' experience in a related field.
* Moving & Storage Knowledge preferred.
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to effectively & professionally communicate, whether written or verbally
* Ability to multi-task